Monday, August 24, 2009

I Fail!

If I were being graded for this blog, I'd be doing terribly! it's been a long time since I've written anything. So, on Friday I spent a lot of time trying to finish a book because I knew that another teacher wanted to take it home for the weekend. I read trhough my lunch, during passing periods.... I finally finishd it (300 pages in one day!) and called the teacher and guess what? She wasn't there! She was absent.!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I left her a rude voicemail (not really!).

5 comments:

  1. umm ms.murphy i didient post my power piont on my blog because i did not know how to! but i left it saved on one of the shcool computer! and i also lost the password for my email! but hopefuly i will go on wednesday! and u could help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ms.murphy my comupter broke down on the weekend so i'm doing my homework now sorry hope you can check it!

    p.s. it's ms.dilthey that wasen't there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mizz.murphy what u up too!!! see u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii Mizz.Murphy sorry i couldnt reach u from my email cauze my email is acting retarded. But Im not coming tomorrow cause my mom is celebrating my bithday tomorrow because its tomorrow. im so happy. so can i make up my work on Monday for my habits and stuff in nutrition or lunch... hope you have a great halloween and a good weekend!!!! bye see you!

    ReplyDelete