Tuesday, August 11, 2009

IMHO


IMO, Disneyland is so much fun! FYI, I was there with my friends on Saturday, and after we went on Space Mountain we were so excited that we were ROFL. IMHO, that is the best ride. When I was on it, I looking like :0, cause I was yelling and screaming. And then I was like :-O when we went around the curves and it felt like I was going to fly out of the car. My friends said let's go again, and we decided to GFI because GMTA! Even though it was really late and the park was about to close, we went again. When we drove home we were all :-D, but then we were all :( that it was over.

8 comments:

  1. you r soo lucky i never go omg how much was it who did u go with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with my fiance and two of our best friends. OMG it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 wow ms.muphy you really wrote it well im proud to be your student. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!! It seems so exciting!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. : 0....i would love to go again there you r so lucky hope you go again n have some fun :-)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love ur blog awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was so cool i bet i wish i could have went but i hate roller coasters

    ReplyDelete
  8. umm ms.murphy i cant upload a video! lol!! :(

    ReplyDelete